Arlia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dragon Alone

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Dragon Alone - Page 2 Empty Re: A Dragon Alone

Post by Admin Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:11 pm

Once all the correct paper work and associated things were signed and prepared, they handed S'haireth a copper crest about the size of a wallet. It had the symbols of a wagon and a coin purse on it. Thomas smiled "Welcome to the caravaners guild! The copper shield shows you are a new member, working under someone else. My shield is gold, showing I'm a veteran member, there are still two ranks above me, platinum and jade, but I don't see either of us getting to that point too soon" He laughed loudly as said "So Sig! You mentioned you wanted to adventure and see the world, but where are you from?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://arlia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S'haireth Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:13 am

The Dragon's eyes gained a haze over them, as he repeated the story that he had heard Sig say all the time when he was asked that question. " A small town in the far West," the dragon remembered fondly, "just a small village, not tied to any large nation. Very quiet and peaceful. Not even big enough to merit having it's own name."

S'haireth

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:22 am

"That sounds familiar for some reason, the way you describe it...I could swear that's how an old legend from north west from here starts...Oh well, I'm sure it's not important. Well, get ready to go to a lot of big cities with a lot of long names." He laughs and smiles wide "We leave tomorrow morning, you can sleep at the camp if you want, or I could give you a couple gold pieces and you can stay in the city. Some comfort before we hit the road."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S'haireth Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:26 am

S'haireth shook his head, "you've done enough. I'll be troubling you enough over the next year. I'll manage my own accommodations, but thank you for the offer."

S'haireth

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:19 pm

He nodded and smiled "Alright, well meet us out by the camp when you wake up, I'll wait for you. It takes a bit to get used to the caravaner life style, I don't expect you to be used to it over night."

Thomas waved him goodbye and left, the night was not young, but it was still less than half gone. S'haireth could find somewhere to stay and go to sleep, or perhaps he could walk around the city and kill some time."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2