Arlia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey Underneath

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

A Journey Underneath - Page 6 Empty Re: A Journey Underneath

Post by Admin Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:32 pm

She seemed to get the definite feeling that Kurgoth was meeting her where she needed to be. She could sense the Ilithid lichs were all in the center of town at their equivalent of a town hall.

Asmodine followed after her and chuckled "I am very interested in seeing how you deal with these Mind Flayers, Xhar'zyavhir. Very interested indeed..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://arlia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhar'zyavhir Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:15 pm

"Oh it's nothing really. Just my favorite little chess piece at the moment," she said to Asmodine. They met Kurgoth just before going in. She spoke to him in private. "I couldn't tell you telepathically, someone might have heard me. I think this city would be far better off in our hands. I want you to be its leader. When I give you the word, you must slay the head alhoon. Blades, or fists, something heavy. However you prefer. You shall be perfectly safe, as their psionics cannot harm you. My friend and I can take care of any other threats should they arise." That being said, she would guide the two into the town hall and call out to the ilithids.
"My friends, a word with your liches. I have another matter to ask their opinion of."
Xhar'zyavhir
Xhar'zyavhir

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:19 pm

Kurgoth nodded with a grunt "These weak squid faces won't give me too much of a challenge my queen, let's get this done."

The Liches came out when they were summoned, the leader of the group walked forward "Yes, lady Xhar'zyavhir what is it? We are quite busy you know." He seemed annoyed she had called to him like that like she could simply summon them. Though they did seem slightly off put by Asmodine, but they did their best to ignore it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhar'zyavhir Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:28 am

"Ah yes, my apologies at interrupting, but I'll only be a moment. I have matters pertaining to our agreement." She presented Kurgoth to the lich, and put on an official tone.
"You remember my friend here, I'm sure. Since we have an alliance, I see fit to show you how I've shielded his mind, it's quite brilliant if I do say so myself." She beamed a false pride.
"Regardless, it may come in handy should we decide to expand. I trust you will keep this knowledge to yourself. As far as I know, I'm the only one to have done this, and I'd prefer to keep it that way for a while."
Xhar'zyavhir
Xhar'zyavhir

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:34 am

The lich's interest was quite peaked, and he nodded with a cackle from his squid like face. "Yes of course my lady, we would never reveal such incredible secrets to anyone who would do you or your powerful company harm!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum