Arlia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rider on the Storm ((here to show a VERY important NPC))

Go down

The Rider on the Storm ((here to show a VERY important NPC)) Empty The Rider on the Storm ((here to show a VERY important NPC))

Post by Admin Fri May 27, 2016 11:29 pm

He shifted his great mass, and his eyes shot open. He looked around, and instead of the infernal walls of the damnable prison he had been trapped inside of for gods know how long he saw the walls of his cave and for a moment he felt something rise in his gut...was it joy? But it was quickly shattered, he had been gone too long. His horde was gone again, his left eye and wing were still crippled and he had to start over..again.

He stood and shook his massive body and walked to the entrance of his cave, seeing it was now in the arctic region of the world. He must have been gone thousands of years for this mountain to be covered in snow like this. His eyes began to glow blue and a lightning storm began to snap and ignite in the air surrounding his mountain lair and he opened his mouth to roar, lightning crackling along his teeth like fire.

He let out an earth shattering roar, echoing across miles and miles of northern arctic land. Lightning shooting from his mouth as he did it, the power and heat of the lightning melted the snow around him as it flashed from his body.

In his rage filled roar his spoke "I AM DARILITH, THE BLUE REAPER, RIDER OF THE STORM! I HAVE RETURNED AND ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSE ME WILL BURN LIKE THE WORMS THEY ARE!" A ancient scourge had re awoken, Darilith, one of the oldest and most powerful chromatic dragon in the world was back and angry.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://arlia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down