A Generation Unleashed

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Generation Unleashed

Post by Caeriadne on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:38 pm

The field was littered with the dead and dying. Havoc had been the only victor in this battle. The officer's own horse lay dead several yards away, with a sword pierced through its side, half-sunk into a puddle of mud and blood.

The archer had taken for the trees and made good time, even dodging across the debris of the battlefield. He was headed for the trees.
Caeriadne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Generation Unleashed

Post by Admin on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:47 pm

The tiefling had managed to keep himself safe in all the mayhem his wall of force holding up against arrows, lightning, everything the battlefield was throwing at him. He scanned the area for the dragon, and once he saw the small dragoness he dropped the wall of force and rushed over, he made sure once he got closer to stop running and walk.

"Little one!" He said with an odd, northern accent "Little one, my name is Azzer, I am a friend." He held up a necklace, which was shaped like a silverish dragon coiling around a sword. "I am a wizard, but I am dedicated to the service of Bahamut, the Platinum Dragon and God of Justice. I can help you!"
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://arlia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top