((Caeriadne)) Ripples in the Night Sky

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ((Caeriadne)) Ripples in the Night Sky

Post by Caeriadne on Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:43 pm

"Your pledge means a great deal to us," Caeriadne bowed her head in sincere thanks. "Even if the threat does not present itself to us, preparation is our highest priority at this time. That is why, unfortunately, I must make my visit with you rather brief, although it has been most pleasant to meet you. Again, I urge you to please make yourselves comfortable, and speak with Huo here or anyone on my council if there is anything we can do to be of service to you. I'm sure I will be seeing you again soon." She made to leave the room after bidding them farewell, pleased that Huo's mission had been so successful, and to have new allies - but the matter of Raziel was still pressing heavily upon her mind.
Caeriadne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:00 am

Without any real ability to Scry, finding Raziel would be a nigh impossible task. Lapis Dragons are notoriously hard to track down, even with the ability to scry. The only other people in this city who MAY have the ability she required would be Dylan, Korrok, and if his power was directed to either Dylan or Korrok, Verior could help. But this would still be quite the long shot. She may just have to wait and hope that Raziel comes back unharmed.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://arlia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caeriadne on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:06 pm

Caeriadne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content